Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I cannot believe it's 2011. I love this time of the year. It's like the slate is wiped clean and we can start afresh. This is the time when I create my vision boards of everything I would like to accomplish this year. I write everything down, or I put pictures up that represent my dream/goal.
I love doing them. I put them onto a big board in a place where I can see it every single day, as a constant reminder.

I came back from my holiday in Ballito, refreshed and excited to start the New Year. There is so much I would like to accomplish, so I'm going to put plans into place, take action and with a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work, hopefully they will all come true. That's what is special about a new year ... the opportunities and possibilities are fresh.

I would like to really wish you all a Wonderful New Year. I hope 2011 is filled with love and laughter, health and wealth, and everything else your heart desires.
I really appreciate all the love, kindness and support you showed me in 2010 and here's to a happy 2011 together.

No comments: