Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can't get enough of....

I really can't seem to get enough of some things right now. I have a love affair with coffee at the moment and if it was a possibility I would probably have an intravenous drip from the coffee pot into my veins.

Some of my other addictions that I really really can't seem to get enough are:


  • My mates...I don't know what I would do without them and I'm really glad I don't have to ever find out. I can't wait to see them and endulge in, well, coffee... and plenty of laughter.

  • Lemon meringue pie... Yes, I've only had one slice but it was so more-ish that I really want another slice or 3.


  • James Patterson books. He is my favourite author and I adore his writing, his creativity and his twists and turns.



  • Sleep -I really haven't been sleeping well and since my good news with my results being all good, I have been hitting my head on the pillow and passing out instantaneously. WWIII could happen and I wouldn't be any the wiser, however, I have only been managing to get four hours of sleep a night thanks to my schedule



  • Prawns - European Boy and I want to see if we can outdo each other in an "All-you-can-eat" special. He doesn't believe that I am embarrassing to be around. I will eat him under the table. I have no shame. Just give me the prawns and a bucket of lemon butter and I'm good to go. I'll deal with the cholestrol later.


  • Hats - it's my winter thing. I adore hats. I don't wear them as often as I'd like to, but there is nothing sexier or funkier than completing a fun outfit.



  • Chocolate - I've indulged my taste buds with dark chocolate and it's been decadent and heavely




  • Twitter - Yes. Who would have thought? I seem to be "getting it" finally and I'm ashamed to admit I find it fascinating following the likes of John Mayer, Ashton Kutcher and Nicole Ritchie etc...



      Photography - I hardly have any printed photographs because of the fact that digitally they're all on my laptop. I can't seem to get enough of choosing my favourite ones, printing them out and placing them in interesting frames. I adore Black and White photo's too.

      2 comments:

      Janine / Being Brazen said...

      Now i want prawns and chocolate...yum yum.....

      :)

      Have a great Easter, Blogshell

      Peas on Toast said...

      yUM! tHAT'S A PRETTY DARN HEDONISTIC LIST YOU GOT THERE, i LOVE IT. tHE gRECIAN GODDESSES WOULD BE PROUD :) XX