Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A list about me...aren't you lucky? Haha! *Kidding*

I haven't really had anything to post about. Sorry. I've been boring, what can I say?

Still don't have anything exciting to post.
Went to look at a new car today...it's gorgeous and has that lovely new smell. It's a french, I adore it and they've given me a great deal. It freaks me out. My original, first car is completely paid off and I have not had car repayments in years. To add that to my monthly budget is crazy.
BUT...I deserve it! I do.
I'm going to see if my bank manager will allow me to break the bank.

I am working my ass to the bone at work and in the boxing ring. I feel great. Healthy, full of energy and my muscles are definitely letting me know they exist!
I think that's why I'm also not blogging as much. I'm working seriously hard at work and haven't had much time to blog!
I saw Ruby's blog and decided I too should do this for my lack of exciting things to write about!

I am.....Weasel! Haha! I amuse myself.
I know......what E=MC2 means. Kidding.
I want......an incredibly sexy, toned and fabulous, fit and healthy body.
I wish.......I could take a pill that would get me the above instantly.
I hate........my apple shaped bod.
I miss...........my granny!
I fear........being raped and I'm not a fan of the dark or large hairy spiders either.
I feel.........the keyboard keys under my fingertips
I smell.......my perfume.
I hear......my radio playing adverts.
I crave..........prawns.
I search.....on google.
I wonder......why I never landed up with Paris Hilton's bank balance
I regret......
I love....my man, my friends, my family and prawns.
I ache.......all over. Damn exercise...just wait...Paris Hilton is going to wish she had my bank account after I create that pill that will give me an instantaneous fabulously toned body.
I am not.......going to eat the last sour worm, Blondie 2. I promise!
I dance......in my car. I'm amazing at it and I'm just waiting for people to catch up and dance along. We could create our own musical on the roads.
I sing......in the shower and in the car. I AM Mariah Carey.
I cried last........week...but you should have seen the other guy.
I fight.......in the ring. You really should see the other guy.
I write....blogs, gift cards and grocery lists.
I win.....very rarely. Although I did win BACK my very own raffle cake when I was in primary school at our Cake and Bake sale. I bought one ticket and won. My poor mother thought no one had bought tickets and that was why I was bringing it back!
I lose........my car keys and things I need in a hurry when I'm late.
I am never.........too busy for someone in need.
I always.....wear matching underwear.
I listen....properly. There is nothing worse than talking and having no one really HEAR you!
I can usually be found.....at work, out partying, in coffee shops or curled up on the couch.
I need........love, light and laughter.
I am happy.......most of the time. I am a very positive person, but I'm human and have my bad days too.
I imagine....a world with no crime. Yes, sure. Scoff at me. I am serious. Imagine it.

6 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Imagine all the people...
Living life in peace...

Hey! I got to know you more :)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Hahaha!! Thanks Chronicles!
Great song that! LOL

Sweets said...

great list! seriously, matching undies~ always? impressive :)

Anonymous said...

I like the Regrets: And yeah matching undies are way impressive, 10 points.

Lopz said...

A little insight into your life - interesting! And I'm with the others on the matching undies thing - please spill your secrets!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

I know gals...don't know how I do it! LOL! Does it count that I buy hundreds of pairs of the same bras and panties so I can't NOT match! hahahaha!! They're comfortable, what can I say?
LOL