I smell like babies. Cute, Johnson and Johnson babies! The twins, Twinkles and Nails had me around for tea and fudge this morning. It was lovely! I got to see Twinkles new baby girl (she's 3 weeks old and so tiny) and Nails 4 month baby boy! Man, but they are so cute!
I got broody, but I'm cool now because I got to hand babies back!
Is that rain? Hell yes. Ok well, it's hardly rain, more like a splutter of water from the clouds above. Still, it was nice to smell that rain smell!!
Being Brazen tagged me in a meme called FOUR... (I feel special)
Four is my favourite and lucky number, so why not?
1.Four places I go to over and over:
*Boxing gym in Fourways
*My local Pick n Pay
* Various coffee shops -depends where I am, but generally in a coffee shop
2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
* Tshego from work
* Facebook -letting me know what is happening on my page.
* Special K and Blondie 2 (much of a muchness)
* My mom
3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
*Adega -give me the 1kilo of prawns. NOW.
*My parents house
* Any seafood restaurant really...
* Our own or friend's braai's (BBQ's)
4. Four places you'd rather be:
* In bed for a DVD marathon with butter popcorn
* sipping Pina Colada's on a tropical island
* in my mans arms.
* travelling the world
5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
* The Hills
* Sex and The City
* CSI (any one)
* Gillmore Girls
I know I need to tag people, but I can't bring myself to do it, so oblige me if you want to! C'mon! I know you want to!