Friday, February 15, 2008

Karma.

I'm very hurt and upset.

I don't understand peoples jealousy. I hope it makes you happy. I hope you're happy that your trying to ruin things for me seems to be working for you. It's been a year!! Get over it! I cannot believe you are STILL putting all your energy into trying to ruin me. WTF? Are you serious? Didn't you get bored? We had our fallout and I got over it within a month. Sure it sucked, but things weren't supposed to be so volatile but c'est la vie!

I also want you to know you're going to have to try harder than this. Yes. It hurts fucking bad,because I would NEVER EVER FUCKING DO THAT TO YOU!!
But...sorry for you doll! I'm still standing.

Have you heard about a thing called Karma? Let me spell it out for you: K-A-R-M-A.

8 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Eep. What happened?

Phantom Hater said...

Jealousy is such a complete waste of time and energy. Just keep your hater blockers on. :)

K.M. said...

Shame man, sounds nasty. Yes, please tell what happened.

MidniteGem said...

yeah - what happened???

Vimbai said...

Sadly some people are so petty and don't seem to have better things to do than plot your downfall...don't worry, the universe has a way of even-ing the score!

Chin up Blondie

Ruby said...

hey hun! what happened???? just remind yourself that karma is a bitch and that girly will soon learn something to that effect:) Cheer up chum! *hugs*

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Thanks friends! You are all the best!

Just needed to let off steam! She's really not worth a precious blog of mine :-) x

Ruby said...

hang in there babe!!!
you're more than welcome to let off steam anytime you need to!