Thursday, April 24, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things...

I have always been a summer person, but everytime winter comes around I get excited tingles. I have realised that I actually quite adore winter.

I decided to make a list of things I love about winter.
Snuggling. Hot chocolate. Dipping a Flake into hot chocolate. Cosy blankets. Delicious home made vegetable soup and yummy stews. Winter boots. Hot jackets. Being able to cover the lumps and bumps with warm, cute clothing. Gluhwein. Scarves. Knitwear. Log fires. Did I mention snuggling?



I wish we got snow though. My winter list would increase to: bobsledding, snowball fights, skiing, building snowmen, ice skating etc...

I am actually quite excited about winter. Sure, I don't like being cold, but nothing some warm fashionable layers can't solve.

Oh and I have decided to put this out onto the universe: I would like to be invited onto the Oprah show. No. Let me rephrase. I would like to be invited onto the Oprah's Favourite Things show! Oh. My. God!!!!
Yes please!!!!

6 comments:

KaB said...

I don't dig her...I reckon she buys her support base/ audience & shoves the most soppy bullshit stories to them & then evades the real issues in life...I mean honestly...I don't know why people watch her bollocks?!? She's made billions by brain washing a bunch of women?!?

It's mind-numbing!

Sweets said...

i was so pissed off after i watched that show...

i wanted the watch
the clothes
the fridge!
the freakin camera
that panini toaster thingy
that fucking dvd set!!!!!
and to kiss josh...

;)

Lady Leather said...

aah, you and me both!! I want I want I want. ha ha ha:)
Im excited for winter too. I bought a naais jacket last month in anticipation. I wanna wear it already :)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Sure Kab...still...she can do what she likes as long as she puts me on her favourite things show! Hee hee!! x

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Ah Sweets! *sigh* I KNOW!!!!!!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Happy Snapper, you can definitely wear it...especially at night! It's freezing! You have to post pics :-) xx