Wednesday, June 18, 2008

People justify EVERYTHING

People fascinate me. I would love to find out what the psyche is behind certain people. I'd love to find out how they justify things to themselves. How they make it "OK" in their minds.
It's fascinating and yet if that "wish" of mine had to come true, I'm sure I'd be very haunted.

I have a friend who was engaged to a man who was also engaged to three other women. Firstly - it's disgusting. Secondly, HOW? and Thirdly - How did he think he would get away with it and what made him think it was OK?

I know someone who honestly believes everyone should drop everything when they need something and if people don't, they get really really upset. They also try and palm off as many things as they can on other people - basically they want everything to be done for them, including their job. It's so selfish.

I know someone who believes everyone is jealous of them. Imagine living with an ego as big as that. I want to know what makes them think that and then again, do I?

I have been witness to this girl being overly flirtatious and, well, slutty to a friend of mines husband. He was excellent in the way he handled but I do not understand where girls get off. What made her justify her actions?

Nothing too exciting at the moment...I'm working very hard and I'm rather pissed off that there is so much month at the end of the money!! I'm really feeling the pinch of the bad economy at the moment!
*Sigh*

10 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Meh.

Sometimes people suck.

That is all that there is to say on that matter.

People sometimes suck.

boldly benny said...

I also know people like this! It's hard to accept sometimes that people can be so different.

My sister always reminds me that just because I behave in a certain manner, it does not mean people will return my kind nature. I can accept this, but some people have some pretty twisted ideas of what is okay. But maybe they think my ideas of how people should be treated are strange!

Re the pinch: ME TOO! I think June is a crappy month, it always feels so damn long!

Sweets said...

i agree... the pinch is killing me :)

Tamara said...

Three days to the shortist day, and then everything's only going to get better. So I tell myself.

People drive me mental. Ehm... more mental. Yet, for every rubbish person I come into contact with, there's a special person that more than makes up for the losers. I just wish I could fix it so that I got to see more of the special ones and less of the special-in-another-way ones!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

I totally agree Miss M...people do suck!

Lopz said...

Sometimes I really think global brainwashing is the answer. At least, for everyone who is different to us elite few ;-)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

That's my problem Boldly Benny...I constantly live the motto: Treat others, how you would like to be treated!

I think it's a fantasy world... but it really saddens me, that people don't think about others.!
I ALWAYS put myself in other people's shoes...it's my fall back, I'm afraid!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Glad I'm not alone, Sweets...although...that sounds sadistic! Ha ha!!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Very good point Tamara...very good :-)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Lopz...you little genius, you!! ;-)
That's really funny!! hahahaha!!!